Anbotux offers a set of 4 HTTP Restful APIs to feed the platform with the data: 1) BotDev API to be used by the company/team in charge of the Chatbot to introduce all the chatting events and also getting user-feedback for personalization. 2) Customer Data API to be used by customer departments to migrate the customer data needed for a proper segmentation and analysis. 3) Customer Care History API to be used by customer care department to load the history of access via whatever channel as starting point to evaluate the chatbot impact along the time. 4) External Context API to be used by enterprise data scientist or external providers to create normalized datasets describing and measuring a myriad of different phenomena. The reason to offer this as 4 APIs with different APIkey is because we gather 4 types of data with different owners in each enterprise, the logical approach is that each "data owner" only can feed the platform only with data-collection under his responsability.
The initial features include:
- Chatbot & other channel metrics collection and visualization.
- Chatbot personalization advice API for chatbot developers.
- Data feeding APIs (Customer Info, Chatbot developers, other CRM interactions & External Contexts API).
- Customer segment enterprise defined configuration.
- CRM channels enterprise defined.
- External contexts to be evaluated enterprise defined.
- Chatbot A/B agnostic testing (chatbot vendor independent).
- New UX Look&Feel based on VUE technology.
- Cloud based offering.
- API exposure using WS2O.
- Customer-Journey analytics.
- Machine Learning external context impact evaluation on customer-segments and individual users
- Machine Learning customer segment pattern detection.
- Intent flow visual analysis.
- SaaS version. (available as sandbox for prospect customer & partners). Commercial next Q4’18.-
Anbotux is offered as a product/service combination with a setup fee and a monthly rate to help with the integration and consultancy about potential use cases and the inmediate deployment of new features being developed according to the roadmap. This way also allows to create a collaborative roadmap prioritization according with additional needs collected by the initial customers.
Yes, we are planning a SaaS model in Q4'2018 to extend the benefits of using Anbotux to SMEs and big companies preferring an easy try & buy mechanish to evaluate the solution. The SaaS pricing model will be based in the number of segmentation and context variables and the amount of end-users analyzed.
Currently the SaaS is available as sandbox for potential partners and prospect customers. Read more here.
Yes, Anbotux is actively looking for partnerships with Chatbot companies as initially we opted for not reinventing the wheel and there are a lot of chatbot companies doing very well, we opted to extend the possibilities of chatbots (helping to analyze better the end-customer base and helping to create better personalization) with a cooperative approach. We are offering a competitive margin for partners.
Yes, of course, Anbotux is eager to partner with messaging apps and telcos launching RCS to offer cloud based customer intelligenge tools for enterprises. We will be exhibiting in the Mobile World Congress 2018 presenting this approach for partnering with telcos and messaging apps.